Quote:
if you abbreviate your app, call it "LED" in uppercase - that is more similar to the other Gamestudio apps, if you wanted that

LED looks so ugly frown

Quote:
it is called "recent files", not "rescent"

thanks

Quote:
you are sorting header and source files. It would be cool if you could an option "open header" when you right-click a source file and vice versa

will be added in the next version. Will also add a "shortcut" (ALT+O) to switch between those two files.

Quote:
I really like highlighting of all other text instances of a selected text, but when I click elsewhere (not selecting), it doesn't go away.

Hmm jip. Seems to be a dumb bug. I'll fix that.

Quote:
I opened a script and ran it by pressing F5 - from where do you get the engine path?

From the registry. Though you can change it, in the settings of the lite-c langauge. I'll add a way to use several gamestudio installations, but, as this is a little bit more compliacated, this will not be implemented in the next alpha release.

Quote:
- I ran a script and got the following errors in the box at the bottom of the screen

Thanks. Those errors should be gone at the next start of led, but I admit they are really ugly laugh I'll remove those error messages, as they are just "intended" for the first start of led.

Quote:
- the create file dialog is messed up, why do I have to select litec as language?
- plus, I can't select if this is going to be a .c, a .h, an .fx file or whatsoever

Yes i admit, that this dialog is very user-unfriendly. I'll have to think of something to solve that problem. Probably I'll just skip the initial dialog, and determine the used programming language (might be hlsl, a txt file or litec) from the extension you choose.

Quote:
- I would like to have a create .c/.h file-pair, example: if I want to create a .c/.h pair with the name "player" 2 files are generated: player.c and player.h with the following structure

Yep would be pretty cool, and should be very easy to implement.

Quote:
- I don't understand the way you insert "unknown" files into the tree [EDIT] if I want to add a file to the same level of a tree that you apparently parsed from an opened script, I simply can't do that

Actually there is no way in this version frown I fixed some bugs when adding a new file yesterday, but it's still kinda buggy (that's why i disabled this feature in the current version). Will make it to 0.21

Quote:
- I can not open the gamestudio help???

View --> Help.

Greetings and thanks a lot for your help Christian,
Timo

Last edited by TechMuc; 05/18/12 15:39.