hi there, i have a big issue with combat, i have a player with a sword, he is using the c_trace function to hit an enemy and deal damage, 5 points. that is all fine and working, the problem is, he hits multiple times while his sword is passing through the enemy and ends up dealing 15 or 20 damage points!! it is so frustrating, i cant find a single thing to thwart this, can anyone help? i would love for the enemy to be dealt one unit of damage each time the sword passes through him.

also is there a way to have the animation set up so you click the mouse and release, he swings his sword and stops when the animation is done? and while holding down the mouse button he swings continually? like in the game diablo.

i know this is a lot to ask but i would like a few hints here, ive done a LOT of research and tried hard to solve it through expiramentaion. ive been on these problems for 3 weeks. hopefully i can get some results from the pros laugh thanks guys. im hoping you can help me with these problems and thank you for your time.

Do not concern yourself with my race, personality or origin. find my record in the pits, and then make your wager.