Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (EW_bytes), 7,063 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Plugin for IBFX [Re: jcl] #410568
11/05/12 16:55
11/05/12 16:55
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
Michigan USA
T
tallcoolone Offline
Guest
tallcoolone  Offline
Guest
T

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
Michigan USA
I would very much love to see a plugin for IBFX also. I use their penny accounts and would love see what Z1 or Z2 could do on that account. Plus I have a couple of strategies i would love to test with Zorro as I do not trust strategy tester in MT4. Thanks for all your efforts. TCO

Re: Plugin for IBFX [Re: Babalu4u] #412722
12/01/12 22:52
12/01/12 22:52
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
Brasil, Rio de Janeiro
C
Carioca Offline
Guest
Carioca  Offline
Guest
C

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
Brasil, Rio de Janeiro
In my case a plugin IBFX would be necessary, because I'm Brazilian and Brazilians can not currently open real accounts at FXCM.

Carioca

Last edited by Carioca; 12/01/12 23:12.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Petra 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1