Originally Posted By: Realspawn
thx for the congrats to me to wink (as if i do not deserve it)

In my opinion you do not deserve it. You kind of state the reason in your post already, but let's just ignore the blatant copying of other peoples IP and analyze what we've got left; A game that wants to teach something but doesn't. Christian already pointed out that the orbit and scale of the planets is wrong, so you aren't actually learning something about the solar system. The only real teaching component are the 20 second audio snippets, which you didn't make (and even they provide very little information. But whatever).

And as if it's not enough to copy other peoples IP, you also pass it off as your own work. The credits state that you made all the content, and there is nothing stating that you used other peoples work. So you copied other peoples work, claimed it was yours and enriched yourself in the process. Definitely something you should be proud of.

To make it short, I won't congratulate on this. To be honest, I don't even think that you deserved to take part in this contest to begin with (let alone even win it).

When I read your post it looks to me you think my work was easy to create in a short time

Except that I was writing about copyright infringement. But yeah, your mileage may vary.

The proposal of not using any copyrighted stuff in the future seems good to me as I am sure in all past contest you will find stuff not always belonging to the one that created a entry

There is a difference between using work that is under the public domain and committing copyright infringement and fraud. Also; Citation needed.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com