Originally Posted By: 3run
[...]

Yep, titling a PM with "Fuck Realspawn" was probably not the best idea (full disclosure, just in case anyone wonders what 3run is talking about). Two things I would like to clarify though:
1) It was a PM for a reason, and the reason wasn't that you askeddemanded it so nicely. Interesting to see though that you now want a public discussion of it.
2) I don't have anything personally against Realspawn. What really pissed me off though is the fact that he didn't seem to care at all about the copyright infringement which is a slap in the face of everyone here who creates their own content.

But honestly, I don't care if Realspawn participates in this contest or any other contest. My posts in this thread were only about Solar System and Realspawns behaviour, nothing personal against him. I don't hate Realspawn, and I don't think that he is the devil himself, or whatever you think I think of him.

@Uhrwerk: Woohow, fanboys \o/ grin
@Realspawn: I don't actually care about the contest, that's why I didn't say anything while the voting was open. I just watched the video you posted in the video thread and decided to check wether the sound pieces were still in the final entry or not, they were and I made the post. Does it make much of a difference though? It's not like I was like "oh man, I fucking hate Realspawn (for no apparent reason), and I absolutely hate that he got the first prize".

Geez, I'm an asshole, not a monster.

Edit: @HeelX: Talking about PMs, I guess I owe you one. I read it, and I'll definitely answer it, but it's going to be a longer text, so yeah... But I didn't forget about you!

Last edited by JustSid; 01/14/13 20:26.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com