Finally made it...
I had to change most of this complicating Pathfinding source code line by line, Now it works with unlimited number of bots wink

Originally Posted By: 3run
lol, so I'm not the only one getting this kind of messages from him! grin

LOL! I Sent you PM coz i found your begging for the same thing HERE. I thought if you found the solution so it would make my work easier instead of modifing all the codes line by line by myself. I didn't know you are a jurk who begs people for help then refuses to help others.

Originally Posted By: 3run

coding guru Romin, here are the differences between local and global:
Code:
VECTOR temp_vec; // fucking global shit!

// useful function goes here:
function killYouSeft(){
   VECTOR temp_vec; // fucking local shit!
}

Lol... you lil piece of shit, I know coding better then you though you are 24 hours online in this site for past several years, Ironically without producing even 1 working title even with 1 level O.o .
My advice for you! go kid find some other hobby this game making didn't worked for you frown

And one more thing! i know you since atleast A6, and from my old account i found out that i helped you with one of your posts for help turning player to a specific entity smoothly. if one goes deep in your posts history they wouold find how noob you are where were begging for noob questions like how to turn entity angle and stuff. and now you thought you have learnt enough to teach others local and global vars??? funny...

Originally Posted By: Superku

Please change your attitude or leave the forum and never come back, thanks. You are unteachable.

Another looser!... One can judge you from your damn boring 2d looking game without artwork, graphics or creativity... wake up man it is 2013. nobody will play your 1995 looking game anymore, even my lil sister who just learnt photoshop knows how to produce great looking graphics. And one can find you online in this forum 24 hours & active from several years. You only know how to code but don't even have an idea how to make playable game.
And What you said?... leave the forum and never come back? Who the hell you are to tell me what to do?

This forum has become a scary ghost forum. You will find active only less then a dozen angry psycho loosers who are desperately trying and failing to make a even one playable game.

PS: BAN ME, I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM ANYWAY, I AM ALREADY SWITCHING TO UNITY IN NEAR FUTURE TILL THEN I WILL USE TURK FORUMS WHERE THERE IS FRIENDLY HELPFULL AND CHEERFULL PEOPLE NOT PSYCHOES.

PS2: TALK SHIT BEHIND ME LOOSERS, IAM NOT COMING BACK TO CHECK IT.