Originally Posted By: 3run
Few suggestions man:
* radial blur, should be able to find the center of the screen it's self (if we change during the run-time resolution, there is an offset).
* same for the HDRR I guess, cause I have a black line at the bottom of the screen, if I change the resolution, maybe I need to reload effects?

I use AMD, you maybe going to hate me for that grin Otherways, it looks really professional man! Could I ask you to add one simple post shader to the HDRR via PM (I need it for my current horror project)?

I somehow didn't see this post, sorry for that. ( or you've edited it smirk )

* radial blur, should be able to find the center of the screen it's self (if we change during the run-time resolution, there is an offset)
* same for the HDRR I guess, cause I have a black line at the bottom of the screen, if I change the resolution, maybe I need to reload effects?

The Blurshader uses a factor as coordinates, usually (0.5, 0.5) which is the center on every resolution.

...and it seems like you didn't read the discription in detail? tongue
Originally Posted By: main_cubes.c
PP_Run(); // Enables the PostProcessing-Pipeline (set your resolution before using this)
PP_Stop(); // Disables it again
PP_Renew(); // Renews the PostProcessing-Pipeline, do this after changing your resolution if the pp is already enabled

I use AMD, you maybe going to hate me for that grin
I'm using AMD aswell,
there's nothing wrong with it tongue

Otherways, it looks really professional man!
Thank you laugh

Could I ask you to add one simple post shader to the HDRR via PM (I need it for my current horror project)?
I'm not sure if I can manage to implement it but yeah, I'll try.

Last edited by Kartoffel; 01/28/13 16:17. Reason: correcting my bad grammar

POTATO-MAN saves the day! - Random