Well why not a new thread for each.

What I had in mind is that you create a thread like this for every contest, just ~1 week before it's planned to start.
Then people can discuss about who'd like to join, etc. and if there are just one or two persons joining there is no need to start the contest.
But if there are enough people you post into this thread, saying that it starts now and from there on this thread is used as progress thread.

again, thats just an idea, probably retarded but why not? grin

For deadline , i think perhaps on two months ... but the challenge goal was a little like the 24hours games.
You make something tiny and a mini level.

Well... it's just my opinion of it but I think even a small minigame needs some time.
One or a couple of levels are usually not the problem. Good gameplay is making the most difficulties. wink
And if I want to create a game - small or big - it should have a nice, smooth gameplay and it should be fun.

I'm just not satisfied if the game I created has choppy gameplay and isn't fun at all. grin

A last question: Is this thread also used as progess-thread for the entries or will some contest-manager get mad when I post some progress? laugh

Anyway, let's continue this contest or "challenge".
Have fun guys and make a nice minigame! laugh

Last edited by Kartoffel; 01/28/13 21:09.

POTATO-MAN saves the day! - Random