@Superku :

- I know there are a few artists in the forums ,but then, for what was this section established?

- Other people don't need to know my history. Actually, I don't have a one. That's my first game. And I don't think my skill would matter.

- Also, I don't need to tell anyone about my game details. Even though, once someone wants to work with me ,I'll tell them about everything in my game and about the description of the model concering height, clothing...etc. (don't forget that it is only ONE model)

- Sorry, for not clarifying that. IT IS UNPAID of course 'cause my game is not with a quality enough to be commercial ,so my game is completely FREE OF CHARGE

Originally Posted By: Superku
Btw. you really don't need a well designed model to work on your game, download a free model (and maybe modify it a little) or use basic prototype models. Then, when you have advanced with your game and care for graphics, you can try to get an artist again with more information and screenshots about/ of your project.

It's not about a well-designed model or caring about graphics. This is the main character of my first game ,and I don't think it is a good idea to wait until I reach a certain point in designing my game. It is not the case that I have a player model ,but I want it to be of better quality. You can say that I don't have a player model.

Last edited by DonaldThief; 07/23/13 14:44.