I was with Game Studio since A5 and always commercial ed. So one or another coin may have jumped out of my wallet over the years.
And I have to say that the behavior of the developers regarding Gamestudio has become intolerable.

Just to say nothing all the time and shrouding in hints plus ignoring almost entirely most questions and what the community had to say is absolutely inacceptable to people who spend money for something they supported, no matter how small or large the amount of money was.

I even going so far to say right away that it is outright dishonest.
Having the guts to say either "Ok, itīs over. Thatīs it, and those are the reasons" or "This will take a long time, but these are the concrete plans and here are regulary bits to let you all follow the progress" canīt be that hard.
Itīs a thing of credebility.

And seeing Zorro evolving all the time doesnīt make it look better and should speak for itself.
There would be no way to A9 for me, not because I dislike Gamestudio or something else is better, but only and ONLY because of the behavior regarding plans and updates.
I donīt see any sense in supporting something that "solves" any of itīs problems and outdates with the "use third party x"-solution.
Thats so far my opinion.