Quote:
I guess there is no hope in restoring the former glory of 3DGS
A hard peace of work...
Quote:
I'm pretty sure, that dev (ATM there is only jcl behind the Acknex as far as I know) have seen this thread as well. Those thread were created by old members same as by newcomers, which just had payed for the Acknex.. And there is no reaction from the conitec's side at all.. I guess, if they were that interested in developing Acknex farther by catching up with other competitor engines (unity etc), they could move their asses a little bit, and at least create a thread, where they could explain how the things could go on in the near future (f.e. "we aren't going to develop Acknex, cause....").
I normally dont post in such "GS-dying"-threads but i just wanted to say that ure fully right with these points. At least some words from the dev's are long overdue. To hold old users ( fex iam using this engine since A3 ) and/or to attract new ones. If i missed this "clearing words" somewhere, iam sorry but i dont think so.
Quote:
"we aren't going to develop Acknex, cause...."
But this would stop interested users from buying it a uneconomical decission, i guess.

So i hope and believe in JCL words, that they develop this great product further ( some time ).

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;