@JustSid
From where the hell u know that much about all this s* ? Just wondering...maybe JustSid is a "Highlander" and thousands of years old. grin

Quote:
With an amazing modeller & animator, a 'moderate' coder can make almost 90% of the games that come out as indie
Signed.
Edit: Ah we forgot about the shader expert ... nowadays.

Would kill for an good ( bored, working 4 free ) model/anim-"artist". Thats why i switched my focus into the arcade direction. I mean i dont aim a AAA 3d Shooter anymore for quite a long time now ^^ ( by experience...guess like every lonewolf-hobby-indy ). Without a great idea for enemys ( fex Left4Dead ) and a model designer u simply cant attract people with those type of games, cause the AAA ( 3dego ) titles are technical master pieces ( at least some of them ^^ ).

Sorry i drifted away. Back 2 Topic...So wheres the community ? Comm...UNITY grin

edit2:
Quote:
No, really, someone should do something to attract more newcommers
This is so f* true that it hurts. If it were my years old product which made its name, maybe i would lie...What ? A frequently used method in any kind of industry if its up to earning money. grin Please dont post now that lying is no solution blabla...that was not the point, i meant i cant understand why 3dgs is getting more and more dusty and why tumblewheed is blowing around the forum.

Last edited by rayp; 09/20/13 15:18. Reason: corrected some words

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;