Originally Posted By: JustSid
Chaos, I'm pretty sure Neo wanted to automate the wait_for(), not have a callback function...

Exactly (^.^).

Originally Posted By: JustSid

Which, by the way, doesn't work. Nor does it need to, because wait_for() will always return immediately, since Neos DLL method will never ever be registered as still running in the engines Scheduler (no will it ever appear there as anything). No idea why he thought wait_for() is needed there, but it's definitely not.

I really did not know that. Thanks for clarifying.
however, the lack of it generates crash in my functions, since sometimes the function attempts to validate variables that have not time to get a true value.

below show an excerpt from my script that fails to validate a true value if I do not use a standby.

Code:
int results = sql_get_rows(); //DLL FUNCTION
wait_for(sql_get_rows);	//the "wait" that I thought that would work	
if(results) 
{
}

If I remove the wait_for of the script, the "if(results)" may not receive a true value, because the function of the DLL may not havê had time to return a valid result.

believe then that the most efficient way would be to use a simple "wait(1);". This is correct?

Please! Use easy words to be translated. because my English is not very good! Grateful.