@Towelie

I thought a bit about the attack speed. If I made it faster, it would be much harder to avoid hits...

The Stats won't be predifined later on. There will be questions and doors to walk throuh depending on which answer you choose. Depending on your answers your stats will be set to a max. of 20 points at one of them (the overall count of points will be equal of course). Something like that is in my mind.

@Morpheus
hmja.. etwas Consolen-style

@sfx
It's the only one I have, but if you don't like it just press F12.

BUT the music starts when enemies are around, so you can take it as 'pre-warning-system'

@AccessPhenomenon
I know it is a bit hard, but I guess it would be all clear, if Enter was the use button.
Every menu work like this, as a very easy example press the Windows-button.
When you've choosen your game icon you won't press the Windows-button again, you press Enter to activate it, because the Windows-button would close the menu.
But I'm glad that there is someone who understands and likes the menu!

Animation blending is already on my inaginary ToDo-List, that means it could take a bit untill I'll start with it.

But I really like the idea with the camera heigt when running, I think I'll do that.
I think they've done that in Final fantasy Crystal Chronicles, too. (but there you are running half outta screen )

Wow I hadn't expected someone fighting the boss in there, since the space is not that big and the skeleton is quite fast.
It shall be a bit of 'shock-effect' when it appears behind you... hmm...
I can't move the camera to a overhead view, I would have to rework all wmb's since they got only textured where they can be seen in this angle... :/

Maybe you are right with the night, but I thought about some 'light-making-spell', nevertheless you can go to the Inn and rest for the night.
But a bit less dark could be ok, yes.

Thanks for your detailed critique!

@Andvari
Thanks!

@Michael_Schwarz
So.. o.O?

@Locoweed
I'm glad you read the manual!
One of my friends said I should block Esc because it exited the game immediately...
Maybe I'll have the overall game menu complete in two months, then you can enter it by pressing Esc.
Exit is a good idea, I think I'll do that.

I already answered your question about the music above.

You're right, the animation isn't so clear.
There are three things to see if they're dead:
1st - They roll a bit to the left side.
2nd - They don't move anymore.
3rd - Their name disappears.

Ok I'll see what I can do with the splashscreen.

Thanks to you, too for the detailed critique!

All in all I hope nobody has got problems with the Sea Hungers anymore?
Maybe you could try fighting them bare handed, just as a small hint...

My project Schlacht um Kyoto - Das Samurai Browsergame! (sorry, german only)