I thought it was time for a few new screens, and here they come:

When opening the status menu there is now a 50% chance that she'll appear as close as she does on the screen.
And she can now open/ close her eyes (however that is called in english.. ).

When speaking to other people the camera now zooms in a bit, when getting/ picking up items they fly into the screen and 'show that they are now yours' like the bottle here does.

I finally started making the skills which still are unuseable in the demo, this one is called 'Water Breath' and regenerates 20 - 40% of the characters health within 10 seconds, depending on the 'Water Elemental Skill'.

While the effect of the regeneration keeps healing the lost hit points, the player flashes in a blue color, the same thing now appears when the player has been poisoned, but then in green color.

This skill cures all status changements like poison or confusion and is called something like 'cleaning'.

Spookey! All around the castle of the dead soldiers randomly tombstones appear and disappear!

The new level 'Dark Forest' is under construction! This is an early state of the trees there.

Deep in the Dark Forest is the goblin fortress (or something like that) and they must have cut lots of trees for that!

Beside the screens I fixed some bugs I recognized and did some other performance stuff that can't be seen on screen.
So I hope you like what you saw and we'll see when I'll be able to show new stuff.

Last edited by ShoreVietam; 06/28/05 16:23.

My project Schlacht um Kyoto - Das Samurai Browsergame! (sorry, german only)