I haven't been in the forums here for a while, I even had a little coding break, but many things have been done since then.

This can take a while, I loaded many screenshots on my space

As you wanted to see it in 3D, here's my try on Pueraene, I'm not as satisfied with it as with the picture itself.

I changed the Ice-Spell effect slightly.

Three days ago I codet my Quest-Logbook, heres the inventory symbol for it.

And that's how it looks like.

Based on the same system I made the Item-Bag.

I made this new attack-animation and the 16 to 9 screen format which saves CPU-Power since the black parts are really not rendered.

I started coding more a-normal effects, here you can see 'Sleep', it is ended after it's duration times out or you are hit by a weapon.

The next one is 'Paralysis' which is not ended before the duration times out or you are healed by a spell (works with sleep as well).

I made an 'attribute damage' as well, a varyable amount of points of every of the 6 status values can be lowered (or raised) for a choosen time or until you heal yourself.

Yesterday I developed the elemental system for the spells. Every spell has it's own element (elemental combinations coming) and everyone can have resistances or weaknesses against spells. With resistance you can get less damage or even absorb damage, with weakness you can get high to very high additional damage.
With absorbtion for example you can not only heal an fire elemental, you even can make it stronger since you put more of its own power into it.
Everything is now shown with different value colors:
Player gets physical damage: red
Enemy gets physical damage: white
Someone gets healed: green
Elemental damage is done:
Fire: orange
Water: blue
Gaja: violett
Earth: brown
Metal: light blue-green
Lighting (elemental combination): yellow
and more to follow....

Now some pics of new weapons I made, the swords have the reflection code added I once showed.

Torches are equipped with flares now which looks a thousand times better.

Butterflys for more atmosphere.

This is what I'm working on at the moment, the main building of the castle of Alcelen where the main character lives. I try to stick as close as possible to the old building style of the amazones mixed with a bit own design to make it look more 'cool'. This is where the game really will start, but much more about that will be shown by the next demo, not much more words on it from me now.

So, now you are up to date with Dragonrise. There is much more, but I don't want to bore you with complex system intern stuff!

I hope you like it and that you have some critics where I can make it better and maybe even how!

My project Schlacht um Kyoto - Das Samurai Browsergame! (sorry, german only)