Hello again!

Did anyone try a spell.. ?
Minutes ago I realized that there were some sprites and models missing so only the fire spell worked.

However I now included them and fixed a lot of other bugs through the last days.

I made my own savegame system so that it is not necessary any more to replay the ship-sceene all the time.
- There is one saved game included where you are in the Benezos Inn
- Clickin on an empty slot in the loading screen starts a new game, too.
- The game can be saved at the Benezos Inn when talking to the innkeeper.

One thing I did as well was the new message managemnt system. Before that the messages overwrode each other, they are now stored in a string-array and given out one after another so that you don't miss important messages any more.
In addition to that I made that message window slightly transparent so that you're still able to see you health/ mana/ power-bar through it. (Thanks for the idea Firoball!)

So maybe if you want to try some technical stuff and not only play the ship sceene it may be worth a try.
The saved game that is already there has only the items included that you can have at this point in the game, nevertheless there is still the character trainer NPC and some weapons at Benezos fishing dock.
To have some armor and spells you'd have to play the ship sceene once and then save at Benezos inn ("Sleeping Winds").

DRise2.exe - Selfextractin WinRar archieve (29.9 MB)

My project Schlacht um Kyoto - Das Samurai Browsergame! (sorry, german only)