Hi,
I have a program that requires to be run in fullscreen mode on a secondary monitor for a project I am working on. This all works perfectly fine now, except for the following:

-The mouse cursor is not visible on the secondary monitor despite having set mouse_mode to 4 and a valid bitmap to mouse_map. The cursor is visible when I open the program on the primary monitor.
-The mouse cursor is stuck on the monitor that the engine runs on.
-Attempting to switch to another program, the engine is minimized and must regain focus to become visible again.

It is absolutely necessary that the computer running the program continues to be usable (Windows and all its functions should be accessible) while my program is shown on the second screen, and it is of absolute importance that the program is synchronized to the screen frequency (so I must have it in fullscreen mode, right?). I must be able to move the mouse freely across both screens and be able to do things outside of the screen space occupied by the engine without it becoming invisible every time I click something.

My question is: how can I work around these issues?

EDIT: The main problem is that the engine is minimized when it loses focus. Is there a way around this?

Last edited by TehV; 01/04/14 17:20.