And I still have no answer, is it a), b) or c)? frown

What we're missing here are the 2 extremely important concepts that I can't accomplish unless I know statistical parameters of the backtest, where max drawdown (expressed in percentage!) is probably the most important one.

1) To adapt my personal risk tolerance to a specific strategy, I need to know its max drawdown, so that I can decide how much capital to invest. For example if backtest say 20% is the max drawdown, and I don't accept more than 10%, I need to at least double the minimum required capital (halving the leverage and max drawdown in the process).

2) To decide when to stop trading a strategy, I need a criteria that describes that event. The best advice I find so far is to declare strategy unprofitable when it has reached double it's max drawdown, as calculated by the backtest. So in out example, if MaxDD 20% strategy reaches 40% drawdown, I better stop trading it. Of course, if I applied my money management strategy from the previous paragraph, I would have lost about 20% of capital by then.

Am I getting through?