For the performance report figures we have to look at the standards set by other platforms, and at what people normally expect. We can't display strange parameters that no one else could use or understand, even when they are easy to calculate. What would you do with that 200% DD figure and why would you want more weight on the first part of the simulation? Also, many slightly different variants of the same parameter, such as the annual return, would be more confusing than helpful. If you feel that you personally need some additional parameter, you're free to calculate it in your script in the exit run.

That said, I agree that more info about drawdowns would certainly be useful. A parameter provided by some platforms is R2, which informs about how drawdowns fluctuate. I'll put that on our list, and I'am certainly open for other suggestions when the parameter has at least some rational basis.

As to why we don't use CR for a drawdown percentage, well, it would then always be about 100%, because CR basically _is_ the drawdown (aside from the margin).