Ok, I checked the .par files and they are the same. There are no .fac files. And the .bar files are all the same size and were updated at the same time on the same day. However, I did notice some discrepancies/oddities with the Asset.dta files:

1) all the currency pairs in the different Asset.dta files had different Prices. Would this affect the trades taken?

2) on one of the computers the Asset.dta lists GBP/USD Price as "1.37885", which is actually the EUR/USD Price in the same file. However, none of the computers took a GBP/USD trade.

3) on another computer the Asset.dta lists USD/JPY Price as "43.633", which is obviously wrong. This computer took USD/JPY trades, but so did a computer with a correct Price, whereas the other two computers with correct prices did not.

4) this same Asset.dta file also lists USD/JPY Spread as 0.00774, whereas the other Asset.dta files list it as 0.019 and 0.018.

5) two of the Asset.dta files list EUR/USD Spread as 0.00021 and the other two list it as 0.00020, but one of each of the computers (i.e. one with Spread 0.00021 and one with Spread 0.00020) took EUR/USD trades, whereas the other two didn't, so the Spread difference doesn't seem like the cause.

6) also, on one of the systems that had no anomalies in its Asset.dta file, I get this error message:

Quote:
[Thu 20.03. 20:00] 9978 +0 -22 \\\\\.

[773] Error 010: Invalid Stop == 5.9028

[Fri 21.03. 04:00] 10035 +0 +35 //////

I understand that the message tells me that the stop is either too high, low or on the wrong side, but considering the stop = 5*ATR(20) on the 4-hour chart, I can't see how this can cause an invalid stop. Is there a way to know for which asset this was? What does the number "5.9028" refer to? It's obviously not a valid price for any asset.

7) I'm also getting strange entries on another system that has no anomalies in its Asset.dta file:

Quote:
[USD/JPY:CNTR1C:S4615] Target 10@97.31: -1.95 at 04:01.....
[USD/JPY:CNTR2A:S0000] Short 10@1.3786 Risk 4003 p.

The first strange thing is that the target was supposedly hit @ 97.31 on the JPY/USD, but price is nowhere near that.

The second strange thing is that it took a USD/JPY @ 1.3786, which is actually the EUR/USD price.

So, obviously there's a whole bunch of stuff out of order with these systems. What can I do to get everything in order? Should I re-install Zorro and retrain the systems? But I'd like to know what may have caused this and how to avoid it when I go through the process again.

(BTW, I didn't train any of these on a weekend. I trained them on Wednesday.)