What shader do you guys think I should use? I jumped back to the game studio specBump.fx the normal mapping shader 2 in the wiki has no specular control so... I had a quick peak in the specBump file and there is no value to adjust that controls the intensity of the lights. If I could adjust the lights to compliment the non shaded geometry, and adjust the bump mapping to be more responsive to lights everything would be dandy.

I mean, just applying a base shader to tame the lights would be good. But without any shaders the frame rate triples (for me). Computer gaming is not cheap. In general, more people then not will have computers that are not built for GPU demanding games. I don't want to leave those potential players out.

Also, I need honest opinions for this question. I think that it adds a disturbing value to the gameplay in my opinion but... Should the demon woman be nude? Or.. A "unick" (no nipples or anything, just a genderless humanoid), or clothed.

Decessus - 80% done. 100% abandoned.
GET MY ANDROID GAME! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lasertrain.zspinballfree&hl=en