I am having several problems with WED, mostly unability to open files:-

1) I attached a level to my main script in "Map properties" window. The main script itself is 'attached' successfully ,but the scripts included in the main script (through "#include") are NOT attached. WED keeps saying "Can't open this.c or that.c". Also, when I try to run the level (after being compiled), it can't even open the main script itself although WED didn't complain about main script during attaching. Is that normal?

2) I opened the 'bed01' prefab in WED, added "standard.wad" to attach some textures to the bed. I modified some offsets & scales in a texture IN PROPERTIES WINDOW OF THE BED (and obviously it affected the texture own properties window). I saved it as a normal .wmp level. However, when I open it, it says "can't open standard.wad" and I just get some dull blocks with NO textures frown .

3) I want to SCALE a map entity AFTER BEING ADDED to a level. Is there a way to do so? I just want to scale that bed to fit the bedroom.

Actually, I had to copy the bed.wmp into "prefabs" folder ,so is there a way to use MY OWN prefabs without having to do the copying? I mean I CAN scale prefabs while CAN'T scale normal map entities ,so I will have to use them as prefabs.

Nothing to say ....