Hi Blindleader,

I am not religious as well but I work for that project and I am sure that this can also be seen as a very nice fantasy game. Peter has created such a nice story that I would not complain about any christian background. Some games like Gothic 1 and 2 also had religion involved in their story. Though this religion from Gothic is a mere fiction but I do not see a bad point with this.

It would be a problem when the fun is missing and the game would only preach a few messages. But this is not the case (and there is no problem at all with most of the christian messages - these are the base of our society and of our thinking even when we are not religious).

At the end this will be a beautiful game. And I invite you to be open hearted. Listen to the past, the history and to some religions (not only the christian religion). You can learn alot from other people. Do you think that only one way is the right one? No, I don't think so. Many people find their own one and help each other. I find it very good to learn and to respect each other and to be happy with that in a community. And the religion is just another community.

Frank

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft