Hi,
I was wondering something about Rebel Planet, Peter. So I hear you're one of the leaders of the Christian Game Developer's Foundation? I think that's really great if so! But I just wanted to understand how this game works. Are you trying to bridge the typical first person shooter/adventure with a Christian game? I was wondering because I noticed the player hacking away at some creatures with a sword in the game which I thought was very strange for a "Christian" game. Must be an extension for the typical gamer from a violent game toward adventure right? Just wondering....

I think I am planning on adding some more children-oriented features to my games for learning and education so I am trying to gain inspiration from other games like maybe Rebel Planet by the way. But so far, I'm thinking that you're gearing this toward adults...?

I also thought its interesting that most people think this game is fantasy when all the textures and environments seem fairly realistic. The creatures make it fantasy right? Well if this is fantasy, then my games are just plain INSANE or totally fantasylike!! ha