Quote:
I don't think I'm a beginner.
I'm working with 3DGS from October 2013.

I am sorry to be the one to say so, and You may have some small knowledge, but less than a year is still a beginner.

Originally Posted By: Google
Beginner
noun
a person just starting to learn a skill or take part in an activity.

This is not to discourage you, but once you understand where you stand, its easier to move forwards - And its nothing to be ashamed of.

Quote:
FEL,How do you know my game project will fail?

I dont think that this was meant to discourage you either, but comming from my experienced point of view, your project idea is very large and may require LOTs of time and experience in may areas - or a large team (just as the original creators had) and many indie developers (99/100) run into bugs glitches, and the like from their lack of knowledge in areas unknown to them and become overwhelmed, and put it on the back burner - and even forget about it.

This is why I suggested a small project. Something you can complete will give you enthusiasm going into the next project. Or learn the aspects of everything that go into making something this large in pieces, and then at some later point put them all together, rather than trying to piece it all together at once and find yourself with a messy script, code that doesn't work so well, or code that you've learned shouldn't work a way you put it together and then have to redo it which leads to further glitches or a corrupt project which you don't know what to alter in order to move forward.

Last edited by DLively; 08/07/14 13:31.

A8 Pro 8.45.4
YouTube: Create Games For Free
Free Resources: www.CGForFree.com