Hello traders.

I have been into trading on/off for around 3 years. I started systematic trading after losing most of my money by giving control of my account to my mentors/guru. Once I realized their trades were a total disaster was already too late: margin call.
That was my first tough lesson into trading, it really taught me two important things:

- gain knowledge
- being an independent thinker

After that period I started to code in MQL on Metatrader following most of the teachings in Tomasini's book.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trading-Systems ... 1905641796
I quickly discovered that Metatrader 4 was plently of limitations and that I needed to design strategies using a different platform.

To cut a long story short. I would like to get in touch with traders that could help me to point the right direction. I am in my early thirties and I would like to give a sense to all these sacrifices I made during this time. I was planning on taking courses at Universities but I got to say that what I really need apart studying each specific topic is to receive some guidance from somebody who does this as profession.

I am wondering if somebody is willing to give me some lessons on Skype. I would like help to build a plan to be more focused in the areas to research.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.

P.S: my email contact: difenpmarketing@gmail.com