|
|
|
|
Android
#438220
03/10/14 11:53
03/10/14 11:53
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 71
LawnmowerMan
OP
Junior Member
|
OP
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 71
|
Hi JCL Is there any chance to get the Android port in the year 2014? I have some experience with 3dgs and I'd like to know if it worth for me wait Android port or much worse option is to start to learn some new multiplatform engine. I not understand why we waiting so long when the port for Android can make a ton of money for your company? 
|
|
|
Re: Android
[Re: jcl]
#438762
03/21/14 07:53
03/21/14 07:53
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,440 Red Dwarf
Michael_Schwarz
Senior Expert
|
Senior Expert
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,440
Red Dwarf
|
[...] But keep in mind that this is no guarantee - the only guaranteed release date is 'when it's ready'. Translation "we have started to think about doing it, possibly even making a note on a whiteboard"
"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku
|
|
|
|
|
|
|