1rst, it's partially a personal thing between me, some buddys and some brokers...

2nd, I do believe, that there is a strategy that will really exploit this instrument like no one has ever done before and that Zorro is the right toolkit to find this strategy.

By the way, the 6434% gain I mentioned earlier is due to a false implementation in Zorro. If you risk 1$, you loose 1$ if you bet on the wrong direction and win 0.70$ if you where right for example. Zorro assumes that you win 1.70 when you are right... I already reported this behaviour to jcl.

I know that many coaches out there offer seminars because they make more money via coaching than they are doing via trading. However the coach I'm interested in helped me realizing some nice profits just with his free information. It's Jarrat Davis (check him out on forexpeacearmy.com, he has a superb reputation there and this site is really trustworthy). He is different in that he is trading almost on fundamental indicators only rather than technical indicators. A little market technics, support and resistance, that's pretty much it from the technical side.