i am almost at the final work for my first android game ,and i was looking at the publishing options i have for mobile app/game stores.

my 1st choice would have been the giant Google Play store , but i sadly learned that Google Play does not support my country and many others as a Google Merchant ,but apparently Google Play store does support my country for ad's , which is to say that , i as a citizen of my country are not allowed to sell my app/game on Google Play ,but only allowed to release my app/game on Google Play for free with the option of ad's.

i can not express my dissapointment with this enough , so i decided to take a look at Amazon , which turned out to support my country , although Amazon app store has a smaller amount of published apps/games , it offered free developer registration ,and the registering process was pretty easy and fast for me.

i am now a registered developer on Amazon App's store and able to release my app's / games at any time ,it also offers plugins for some game engines like unity ,to use add's or other services like leaderboards from gamecirlce etc.

i can also publish my pc games to Amazon , so this is a pretty nifty option .

on the other hand , i could make use of google play's large exposure for free games with adds in them to help revenue out a little bit.

i just cannot believe the Google Play Merchant support situation sucks so bad .

Compulsive compiler