^---

I forget a game example of this topic I wrote.
You're in a end of the world zombie shooter-type, (I can only assume The Last of Us, but I've never played it). Your truck brakes a part, you need to fix it. Games - one or two magical perfect items are placed in the city block and you hunt them down. Wow !
I would - 200 hundred item are placed in the city block around the truck, one or two my be perfect, 30 can be combined to fix the truck, 10 can be combined for a quick fix(Rigging - not sure how the idea translates to other langs) that is only temporary. A solution for the simple, creative, intelligent and lazy.

My game uses hard work by the design to make enjoy and easier work for the player. Common games make both player and designer work easy with the one binary choice, however the designer wins, he hasn't had to work hard at setting this up, but the player can lose, he can go through hell and frustration finding that one perfect item. Or the player is handed, he just walks to the auto-repair shop, these is a odd highlighted perfect part. Now the game is ,can you spot highlighted item. That is a boring kids game, like spot the difference picture they gave us in school.

Mal

Last edited by Malice; 11/20/15 21:06.