Soo.. I hate to be pushy, sorry, but I'm really concerned about one of the issues I addressed - being able to use draw_quad() on big
rendertargets and I have the feeling that I'm just being ignored and nothing's going to move forward.

That draw_...()-functions are culled when they're outside of the window's size is obviously a problem that makes bmap_rendertarget()
kind of useless, since I can't guarantee that the final user has a screen resolution high enough to fit all my draw_() calls in it.
In my case of rendering onto big atlas-textures, most users will definitely not have big enough screens to fit the whole texture in it.

I can't really believe that fixing this is going to need a lot of modifications. The culling-area for draw_...()-functions simply needs to
be set to the bmap's dimensions when calling bmap_rendertarget(), and reset to the window's size when it's disabled again.

As a workaround I tried bmap_blit(part)... However, despite having a pretty beefy cpu, the time it takes to blit some bmaps just skyrockets
when using it. Drawing a medium number of quads takes roughly 1 millisecond using draw_quad - while bmap_blitpart needs more than 1000
milliseconds.

Knowing that Acknex's updates have become extremely rare, I'd just like to see that draw_quad will work the way it should be working
in the (hopefully near) future, since I'm relying quite a lot on it and I'm having trouble proceeding without it.

I don't really know what else to say than asking you to try solving this issue.

kind regards, Alex

Last edited by Kartoffel; 01/05/16 14:16. Reason: typos

POTATO-MAN saves the day! - Random