Some comments about winning or losing money with the Z systems.

When you use such a pre-made system, you do that at your own risk. In the manual you can find a description of the trading method and the backtest performance. You can use the info to develop your own system, or you can use the ready system. In either case please understand that we promise nothing. Although my own Z systems have ended every single year from 2011 to 2015 with a profit, that does absolutely not mean that you'll get the same results. First, results depend on broker and account, and on a bit of luck due to the system variations. Second, you will always lose money with any system when you enter it after the first profit on a demo account and exit it after the first drawdown on a real account. It would be much better to do it the other way around.

- We won't provide live records. In the beginning we just had not thought about that, and meanwhile we have deliberately decided not to provide live records, since we're NOT a system vendor. I have not even connected my systems to myFXbook. Zorro is a development platform and should be used for that rather than for trading pre-made systems. But if you do, don't complain.

Of course, when you find real issues like the damaged AUD/USD history in the Zip file, we're grateful for such information.