Short Answer: Right now you can not just press a button in 3DGS and publish for any platform other than Windows machines running DirectX9 or greater.

Long Answer: Most of the data in this thread is still relevant. Please READ THAT THREAD FIRST before asking questions in this thread.

Update: I still encourage people to develop games using 3DGS and submitting those to Microsoft, Sony, and/or Nintendo to get approval. This is the best way to get things moving. There has been two big changes since November 2002 that will make this easier for you, the indie developer:
1) XBox has started a new way to distribute smaller games directly to consumers (Live Arcade).
2) All three companies have announced new systems (PS3, XBox360, Nintendo Revolution). All of them are rumored to support Live Arcade style downloads.

Take a look at XBox Live Arcade ( http://www.xbox.com/en-us/livearcade/default.htm ) for ideas on what sort of games Microsoft is buying.

Also note, the large numbers we quoted for XBox ports is not valid for Live Arcade. I would have to get more information, but I'm guessing that the cost/time would be much smaller...

Conitec's Free Resources:
User Magazine || Docs and Tutorials || WIKI