I'm running the Zorro script below as a test through the demo MT4 bridge on a MT4 demo account. It's running, but I'm experiencing behaviour that I can't find any reference to in the manual. The script is supposed to open a trade on every 1 minute bar across multiple assets, and I'm receiving 15 second delays between trades being opened, i.e. on the minute mark it will open EUR/USD, then 15 seconds will pass and it will open GBP/USD, then another 15 seconds etc. down the list of assets in the loop. I would expect them to all open at roughly the same time, barring some minor lag from latency, computation etc.; this is obviously not the case as the 15 second delay is absolutely consistent. So if I'm trading 5 assets, the 5th asset on the list will be opened an entire bar late. While this is just a test script, I have the same problem with a genuine strategy that trades on signals - if two assets receive a trading signal on the same bar, which happens frequently as I'm trading 5-minute binaries, there is this same 15 second delay.

Is this issue a limitation of free Zorro, the free MT4 bridge or an issue with MT4 itself?

Quote:
function Trade()
{
vars Price = series(price());

if(Price[0]<Price[1])
enterShort(20);
else if(Price[0]>Price[1])
enterLong(20);
}

function run()
{
BarPeriod = 1;
LookBack = 100;
NumWFOCycles = 20;
NumCores = -1;

EntryDelay = 0;

while(asset(loop("EUR/USD", "GBP/USD", "XAU/USD")));
Trade();

}

Last edited by MaskOfZorro; 08/02/16 15:59.