Thanks Doug. Yes I am aware that anything here is hypothetical, but its nice to air these things and get an idea of the territory.

I don't know much about the licensing from the likes of Sony or other's, I am expecting our publisher to deal with those aspects of the deal, and would presume that the console requirement would include aquiring all licenses, from their respective owners and so on.

Really I am wondering about the feasability of porting to a console, and does this include porting the title. I exect not. Further more hypothetical questions, will the archietecture, language and so on be the same regardless of the destination platform? Or are we talking a ....Xbox version of Gamestudio or a Playstation version, each with its own ....limitations and so forth

It seems to be one of them chinese dragon puzzles....

Hypothetically, we dev a full game that we want to port from PC to Xbox. We have aquired all the developer licenses from Microsoft and have a infinite pot of cash from which to pay conitec to sort it all out.

How would this work.... hypothetically of course after all if I really had an infinite pot of cash, I would be on an island somewhere

Thanks Doug for your reply, and your patience with this topic, Im sure you are tired of repeating yourself over and over again...

The Art of Conversation is dead : Discuss