|
4 registered members (JimSimons, TipmyPip, 3run, 1 invisible),
15,917
guests, and 1
spider. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Z12 +100% in < 4 weeks :-)
#462307
09/20/16 12:06
09/20/16 12:06
|
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 93 Düsseldorf, Germany
mhdus
OP
Junior Member
|
OP
Junior Member
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 93
Düsseldorf, Germany
|
Since several users questioned the Z systems performances here I wanted to mention that Z12 just doubled my account after less than 4 weeks. Unfortunately I cannot copy & paste the full logs here since I had to restart the system several times due to initial problems with my new VPS and the duplicate ID issue described here. I'm running Z12 on an IG account via MT4 (Mini-Lots, leverage 200:1 for major FX pairs and indexes) with Margin = 500 and Risk = 5. I know this is high-risk (so don't take this as a recommendation!!) and I had floating drawdowns of -40% of my initial equity (fortunately after the first +50% gain) which were only acceptable knowing they were in line with the backtest results. This is not supposed to be a commercial for IG (the unavailability of Micro-Lots and the stop distance limits are really annoying) but a commercial for Zorro and the Z systems!
|
|
|
Re: Z12 +100% in < 4 weeks :-)
[Re: mhdus]
#462331
09/22/16 04:37
09/22/16 04:37
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,999 Switzerland Zürich
JeyKey II
Serious User
|
Serious User
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,999
Switzerland Zürich
|
Sorry, 3 weeks are not representativ in a "longterm" Trading-Strategy
[Jeder ist sich selbst am Nächsten]
|
|
|
Re: Z12 +100% in < 4 weeks :-)
[Re: MIGI]
#462623
10/16/16 21:46
10/16/16 21:46
|
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 93 Düsseldorf, Germany
mhdus
OP
Junior Member
|
OP
Junior Member
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 93
Düsseldorf, Germany
|
For possible margin settings see http://zorro-project.com/manual/en/zsystems.htm => Setup & Trading => MMax = 100 Set this to the desired maximum value of the Margin or Capital sliders for trading with higher volume (Zorro S only). The maximum of the Capital slider is MMax * 100. Yes, I have backtested it and my account could have been wiped out easily if the max loss had hit right at the beginning: Capital Required approx 3x the initial account size (still close to 2x the current size). As I said, I know this is very high risk. I watch it very closely and I'm ready to pull out if it is losing too much in the early stages. So far it never got close to a situation I would have considered critical. Nevertheless, I have recently reduced margin to 250 and now the account should be able to survive.
|
|
|
|