Quote:

Hi,

I have by no means given up. I just don't want this to become a topic with people bickering back and forth, that is useless.

Grimber, Bopete or I should be able to help with any camera, slider code, multiple views, or anything else necessary to make the program look good and functionable with C-Script. I can also help with making the documentation look nice if that would be of help, or making .pdf's whatever. Fuxerz can make any special models that you might need with the skins necessary to show the shaders at work. I have quite a few people who would like help with any textures needed also.

I am going to see grandma this weekend, but as soon as I get back Sunday night, I am on this like white on rice.

Thanks,
Loco

I would be pleased to contribute _and_ receive this help~ all of it that is mentioned. This is something I have wanted to realize for some time now.

Sunday night the draft of Project1 goes out to those mentioned in the above paragraph (unless opt out is chosen) for format feedback, interface ideas, corrections, topics omitted or needing better coverage, etc.

Loco, you can enlist the help of whomever you choose. I respect your work and that of the names you've mentioned. It would be nice to have all resources _originally_ made and open to the community.

**** At some point it would be great to have an SDK coder that can make a functional DLL that can return usable DEV_CAP results and GPU information. That information could be of benefit to the material effects.

Eric