Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (EW_bytes), 7,063 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: New Zorro version 1.60 [Re: tonosan] #467906
09/07/17 11:52
09/07/17 11:52
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,140
Frankfurt
jcl Offline OP

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline OP

Chief Engineer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,140
Frankfurt
The beta version has the files not in the include folder, since they have been moved into functions.h. Maybe the first installation was from a beta version. But then it should not have produced an error message.

Re: New Zorro version 1.60 [Re: jcl] #467955
09/10/17 15:39
09/10/17 15:39
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 4
E
ezaffa Offline
Guest
ezaffa  Offline
Guest
E

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 4
Hi, I finally managed to have version 1.60 working. I downloaded today a new copy of 1.60 and I noticed that the file size was slightly different: 179106 Kb today, 179095 the file I downloaded 5 days ago.
Anyway today I did the same procedure I had already done: uninstall of old version, delete the old zorro folder, install new version.

edit: with new file on other pc I could just upgrade the existing installation without need to uninstall.

regards
enrico

Last edited by ezaffa; 09/10/17 15:58.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1