Thanks! Blatt did the player model and the rest of the models are me. BTW: I don't care if they post in german here lol! I'll use babelfish...

Heck, there has been alot of improvement since I posted this latest update. There is a shifting stat training system. Basically you get stronger by excercise and practice not experience, and there are anti-stats like if you spend alot of time wielding a heavy weapon then your strength will go up and the anti-skill is agility so your agility will go down. Makes it so that you cannot train your character and max him out, ALSO lol this means that there is no way to "mess" your character up! You can decide to just train his strength instead of magic or whatever and with time your strength will go up and your magic will go down meaning you are deciding to be more of a fighter.

EDIT:
Ich kann mit babelfish sprechen, aber die Übersetzung wird vermutlich ganz oben verwirrt!

Last edited by slizzer; 09/04/05 12:03.

Making dreams come true... And being erroneously accused of software piracy by Conitec in the process.