You can! Very easily... I can't draw either. I'll tell you how. I have both paint shop pro 5 and 9. I used 5 to make these though. What I did was found a good stone texture on TurboSquid and tiled it in a 1024x768 image in Paint Shop then I selected all and constricted the selection by like 64. I inverted the selection and got rid of the extra and cropped it down.

I used a button filter (you don't need to use one) to make the base panel look like a button with sharp sloping edges. I opened MED and used the skin editor to look at all the skins of all my models and screen captured them all with Paint Shop. For the player "drawing" I did the same and pasted it (with out all the background) on to a layer on top of the panel and changed the layer blend mode to burn or overlay, I can't rember, and increased the transparency.

I made all the equipment pictures from captures of the models and made them more colorful in Paint Shop.

Making dreams come true... And being erroneously accused of software piracy by Conitec in the process.