Yep! I'm posting for every little stinking change! Sorry... No I'm not... Yes I am... No, really, I'm not.

Meet ignus! I don't know if I mentioned earlier, but RPGs are way too crappin' complicated with all the different skills and spells and everything.

Why should you have like 20 different fire "spells" or skills that are just variations of the same idea and do more damage, when you can have one skill that increases with practice and can be changed by combining different techniques?

The essence of a chair is to keep you off of the ground when you sit. Similarly, the essence of a fire ball is fire that hits something and damages it. Does it matter if the fire is in the shape of a ball? No, as long as it can hit something. It would seem to me, that the essence of fire in nature is chaotic, I want to emulate that by allowing the player to create fire and only be able to control how much fire you can create, how long the stream is (affected by skill), and how much damage the stream does (affected by skill).

The way ignus changes depends on what you combine with it. You can create a ring of fire or a stream (default), you just have to combine ignus with the correct effect. Nothing for a stream, ring effect for the fire ring, area effect for an explosion, etc...

Making dreams come true... And being erroneously accused of software piracy by Conitec in the process.