Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 23,442 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
How can I create a folder? #479171
02/26/20 08:42
02/26/20 08:42
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 4
P
pablomfz Offline OP
Guest
pablomfz  Offline OP
Guest
P

Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 4
Hi,

it is a very basic question but I haven't found how to do it. I can create, copy files,etc without any issue but how can I create a new folder using lite-c to store some reports?

Thank you!

Pablo.

Re: How can I create a folder? [Re: pablomfz] #479442
03/29/20 21:57
03/29/20 21:57
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 357
D
danatrader Offline
Senior Member
danatrader  Offline
Senior Member
D

Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 357
You may include the standard Windows API and use the functions available there.

Here is options for doing so:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9235679/create-a-directory-if-it-doesnt-exist/37524002

Last edited by danatrader; 03/29/20 22:00.
Re: How can I create a folder? [Re: pablomfz] #480942
07/26/20 10:00
07/26/20 10:00
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 66
D
dr_panther Offline
Junior Member
dr_panther  Offline
Junior Member
D

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 66
You could also use the exec function to execute a OS program:

exec ("cmd /c mkdir C:\\Zorro\\test2","", 0);

Re: How can I create a folder? [Re: dr_panther] #480944
07/26/20 10:54
07/26/20 10:54
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 357
D
danatrader Offline
Senior Member
danatrader  Offline
Senior Member
D

Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 357
Originally Posted by dr_panther
You could also use the exec function to execute a OS program:

exec ("cmd /c mkdir C:\\Zorro\\test2","", 0);



That's actually a really neat one.


Moderated by  Petra 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1