Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (JeyKey II), 20,386 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
SPX Options thru IB #482199
01/10/21 20:53
01/10/21 20:53
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 21
Chennai
M
monarch Offline OP
Newbie
monarch  Offline OP
Newbie
M

Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 21
Chennai
Hello - I'm new to Zorro and have been reading a ton about it in the past month. I want to automate/test/train/optimize a vertical credit spread strategy using SPX options. Is this doable in Zorro using InteractiveBrokers? I understand there is a SPY system (Z13) available, but I'm focusing only on SPX as it has few advantages over SPY.
Thanks

Re: SPX Options thru IB [Re: monarch] #482200
01/10/21 20:55
01/10/21 20:55
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,835
Chicago
AndrewAMD Offline
Serious User
AndrewAMD  Offline
Serious User

Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,835
Chicago
Yes, you can make your own SPX variant of the Z13 trading system for trading with IB.

Happy programming!


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1