Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (JeyKey II), 20,386 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Z2 - Transition from Demo to Real #482586
03/02/21 18:17
03/02/21 18:17
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
Lozoteva Offline OP
Newbie
Lozoteva  Offline OP
Newbie

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
I am running in demo the Z2 strategy and I am wondering if it would be a smart move to make a transition from demo to real just changing the account (user/psw) to which Zorro is linked... of course given that:
1. demo and real accounts live in the same broker.
2. I will make sure to have in the real account the same funds I have in demo.
Would this avoid that "long time under water" typical when you start fresh?
Thanks for your contribute.
ps) I cannot find in the Zorro documentation any instance about this topic.

Last edited by Lozoteva; 03/02/21 18:24.
Re: Z2 - Transition from Demo to Real [Re: Lozoteva] #482837
04/04/21 00:35
04/04/21 00:35
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 35
Ocean county, Florida
NewtraderX Offline
Newbie
NewtraderX  Offline
Newbie

Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 35
Ocean county, Florida
Did you find the answer to your question?

Re: Z2 - Transition from Demo to Real [Re: NewtraderX] #482841
04/04/21 15:49
04/04/21 15:49
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
Lozoteva Offline OP
Newbie
Lozoteva  Offline OP
Newbie

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
No, I did not.


Moderated by  Petra 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1