Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 09/28/26 10:17
A3 projects
by rayp. 09/27/26 20:38
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 3,157 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19242 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Oanda Index Asset list #484253
09/26/21 09:03
09/26/21 09:03
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 652
Milano, Italy
M
MatPed Offline OP
User
MatPed  Offline OP
User
M

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 652
Milano, Italy
Hi,
the Oanda Assets List distributed with the latest Zorro Version seems to me a bi outdated.
Oanda Has changed ths CFD minimum lot tradable to 0,1.
I have updated the Asset List with the download script but the profit on live trade is on everage 10 times larger than in test. I have just experimented that in live trading.

I will try first here hoping that somebody in the comunity can help to fix it or I will ask to the support. I already faced a margin call fue to this.

Thank You

Re: Oanda Index Asset list [Re: MatPed] #484571
11/12/21 14:48
11/12/21 14:48
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 15
Toronto, Canada
J
JayWilly Offline
Newbie
JayWilly  Offline
Newbie
J

Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 15
Toronto, Canada
I am having the same issue and just posted some details about it. Will see what the developers have to say.


Moderated by  Petra 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1