Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 00:46
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (cwford, AndrewAMD, JeyKey II), 21,007 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
What does g->_somevar mean? #486763
10/02/22 12:34
10/02/22 12:34
Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 12
N
nerdkorea Offline OP
Newbie
nerdkorea  Offline OP
Newbie
N

Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 12
I see this in the indicators.c file and I'm trying to understand the code. there is for example
Code
f(Color) sprintf(PlotName,"ZigZag%x",Color);

	if(IS(FIRSTRUN)) {
		_HighPrice = Price;
		_LowPrice = Price;
		_LastPrice = Price;
		_LastBar = _HighBar = _LowBar = g->nBar;
		_Dir = 0;
		if(Color) {
			plotGraph(PlotName,0,_LastPrice,LINE,Color);
			plotGraph(PlotName,0,_LastPrice,LINE+END,Color);
		}
		g->vLength = 1;
		return g->vSign = g->vPeak = g->vSlope = 0;
	}


What does this mean? I'm trying to convert the zorro indicator to python code.

Edit: google helped me out. I kind of understand it now except I'm not sure what g->nbar stands for.

Last edited by nerdkorea; 10/02/22 13:44.
Re: What does g->_somevar mean? [Re: nerdkorea] #486765
10/03/22 07:22
10/03/22 07:22
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,139
Frankfurt
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline

Chief Engineer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 28,139
Frankfurt
Most g-> variables are documented, but under slightly different names. Look in the file variables.h. It translates g-> variables to user friendly names that you can look up in the manual.


Moderated by  Petra 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1