I do understand, And I respect the wisdom of your choices, But if you can describe your solution with half a sentence, how come you can't show me what is the meaning of: "putting a dummy struct variable upstream of your size of calls"
it seems that sentence is describing initializing a struct with whatever you have difficulty describing in code because most likely you don't want to try to solve a problem which you don't have a solution for, let alone the money you don't have time for.

But you do have the time to prove your wisdom with no intentions by describing partial solutions that don't exist.

Our Future interactions might be beyond the wisdom of your current limitations, where I suppose you can't imagine other ways to make money.
If you think I need to pay for a limitation that lite-C can't resolve.

(The fact you stated: "but only because I'm not interested in solving it myself," proves your so-called suggestion doesn't have any logical basis, because you have already stated that you are not interested in solving it for yourself, meaning you don't have a clue of how to solve it, which also means you share your suggestions only to get some emotional credit for showing of your unlogical description of whatever you can't imagine with "putting a dummy struct variable upstream of your size of calls" in relation to the code I have written, This also proves that giving sarcastic supervision, doesn't make you a professional programmer, Sir.)

Last edited by TipmyPip; 11/28/23 15:03.

ZorroTraderGPT - https://bit.ly/3Gbsm4S