Thanks for the response all.

To those interested that have PM's me or posted I will be getting back with you shortly after the time limit for applying is up, or earlier if I have any questions for you.

@ scary_man, it will be up to the team to decide what kind of game they are going to make as long as it can be completed in a 3 month period. I put the 3 month time period for a quite a few reasons, the main one being, I would like to see the team start a project that they can actually accomplish as beginners with 3DGS.

What will happen here is, that every member of the team will be matched up with someone (or possibly a few people) who have experience in their department (modelling, level design, or programming) that will help them along with one-on-one help, as well as, pointing the team members to the correct tutorials/examples that will best help the team accomplish their game objective.

I don't want the team to think they won't have to do the work, because they will be the ones who create the game. They will just have access to advise and knowledge of the supporting cast of experts or intermediate users in their specialty and they will learn quite a lot about team dynamics too, which may be the most important lesson of them all.

Loco

Professional A8.30
Spoils of War - East Coast Games