Quote:

A very good idea (I don't need it because I have the pro version, but I also wonder why no more people need it? always screaming for file-packers and now if there is a possibility?)! Thanks for sharing the script.
Although maybe you can implement some improvents, like "zipping" files on the runtime, or extracting only one file out of the resource.
Or beeing able to use several resources; set an password not only via c++ but also via a encrypted file that contains the password and can be used in c-script etc.
But again thanks a lot for sharing this great contrib.
Triple-X
PS: If you are not able/don't want to make these improvents maybe i can program them and add them to my dll-collection?

Yes, TripleX, You can add this to your big dll, but provide read.me with text about authors (In the top of this thread), that guys spend his time with zlib and zip. So, guys, say: "Thank you" to him in credits.
About more functions... In my game project I'm using passwords and more than one resource. I'll post my code after refining.
And, TripleX, may be you can send me some examples for using directx with 3dgs ?
For example:
renderview.dll
I'm thinking about mirrors (with clip planes) for now, do you have something about this ? (usefull with 3dgs, I mean)